Thank you for visiting our Husqvarna YTH23V48 Review.
Being the ‘little boys’ that we are, we couldn’t wait to review Husqvarna YTH23V48 Tractor Mower. Okay to be fair, it’s every gardener’s dream to own a tractor mower (or at least have a go at one time or another).
The Husqvarna Group are a world leader when it comes to outdoor power products. And in particular, their tractor mowers are owned not only by private individuals, but also corporate bodies, both of whom are looking for solidly built units, at an affordable price.
Husqvarna YTH23V48 – Product Details
The Husqvarna YTH23V48 is more than just a lawn tractor. Thanks to the impressive array of attachments (purchased separately), you can really make this into a multi-purpose utility vehicle for all seasons.
When considering the tractor in itself however, it is important to appreciate that this isn’t just a jack of all trades – but it actually masters most of them as well.
Powered by a Briggs Stratton Intek V-Twin two-cylinder engine, you can quite easily zip along at over 5mph. Cruise control is available to guarantee a steady even cut, even if you are working an incline.
The seat is fully adjustable to ensure the most comfortable of rides, even if you plan to have a long day in the saddle. There is even a cup holder for those hot grass-cutting days.
A water hose can be connected via a port to make cleaning of the underside of the deck relatively easy.
Grass cutting has never been easier, or more comfortable. If you have a large piece of flat land, then this tractor mower is a must.
Take a look at the Husqvarna YTH23V48 in action here :
- Full Descriptive Title : Husqvarna YTH23V48 48-Inch 724cc 23 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin Pedal Activated Hydrostatic Transmission Riding Lawn Tractor
- Dimensions : 69.3 x 59.8 x 41.4 inches
- Model : YTH23V48
- Power : 23 HP two-cylinder Briggs & Stratton Intek engine
- Blade : Rotary (3x blades)
- Cutting Height : 1.5” to 4” (6 different positions)
- Cutting Width : 48 inches
- Propulsion : Riding Lawn Tractor (foot pedals)
- Start : Key
- Grass Collection : Collect / Side Eject / Mulch
- Tire Size : Front – 15×6 inch / Rear – 20×8 inch
- Weight : 540 pounds
- Warranty : 2 years
Additional Kit :
The Husqvarna YTH23V48 has some great extras which you can add. Including :
- BUMPER GUARD
- MULCHING KIT
- GRASS CATCHER
- TYRE CHAINS
- WHEEL WEIGHT
- SNOW THROWER ATTACHMENT
- SNOW BLADE
- PROTECTIVE CAB
- TOWING BRACKET
Hover over any of the pictures below, to see the up to date price.
We rate this as one of the better tractor mowers on the market. This garden tractor makes lawn mowing and general lawn maintenance very easy.
Good Points :
- Reliable Briggs and Stratton Intek V-Twin Engine
- Beautiful ride (minimal vibration)
- Easy to maneuver
- Easy cutting height adjustment
- It looks fantastic
- Great attachments, making this mower very versatile
Areas for Improvement :
- If you have particularly hilly terrain, the back wheels might slip a bit. However, specifically designed wheel weights and chains easily solve this little issue (see additional kit section above). It should be noted that there is no such wheel slippage when mowing on the flat.
Other things to be aware of :
- The Husqvarna YTH23V48 is the non-carb compliant version. California residents might want to see the carb compliant version here : Husqvarna YTH23V48-CA Riding Lawn Tractor (CARB Compliant).
Further customer reviews can be seen here.
We award the Husqvarna YTH23V48 a review score of :
88 out of 100
To buy the Husqvarna YTH23V48, or to find out more, please click on the Amazon link below.
We are constantly producing more lawn and tractor mower reviews. Please enter your email address in the box on the right to be notified of our future reviews.