Thank you for visiting our Snapper LT130 review page.
Another chance to review a tractor mower always gets pulses racing. Snapper have a range of lawn tractors. We chose the Snapper LT130 (also known as the Snapper 7800545 LT130).
Snapper LT130 – Product Details
The All Wheel Steer system makes this a very manoeuvrable tractor. Basically what this means is that the wheels all turn at the same time, but in opposite directions (see image). This makes the turning circles a lot tighter.
In fact, you can expect a 14 inch turning circle. And it’s this manoeuvrability which makes this tractor mower ideal if you have curved borders, or trees / bushes / plants in the middle of your garden.
The cutting height adjustment is made easy through an electric push button blade engagement system.
The seat is sprung loaded – making the LT130 a very comfortable ride. A soft touch steering wheel provides comfort to hands and wrists and there is a cup holder – for those hot, thirsty days.
If you would like to see the manuals, you can get them at the following links (nb. Pages may take a little while to load) :
- LT130 Machine Operator’s Manual
- LT130 Machine Parts Manual
- Engine Operator’s Manual
- Engine Parts Manual
- Full Descriptive Title : Snapper 7800545 LT130 AWS Series 46-Inch 23 HP Briggs & Stratton ELS Twin Riding Lawn Mower
- Dimensions : 70L x 57W x 42.5H
- Model : 7800545 LT130
- Power : 23HP/724cc Briggs & Stratton ELS™ V-Twin OHV Engine
- Blade : 3x Rotary blades
- Cutting Height : 1.5 inches to 4 inches
- Cutting Width : 46 inches
- Propulsion : Tractor Mower
- Start : Key start
- Fuel Tank Size : 2.8 Gallons
- Grass Collection : Mulch / Bag / Side Discharge
- Wheel Size : Front – 15 x 6 inches / Rear – 20 x 8 inches
- Weight : 618 pounds
- Warranty : 2 years
A good lawn tractor, which beats the competition with its comfort and manoeuvrability. If you are looking for a bit more versatility in your tractor mowers, then you need to be aware that there are fewer attachments available for the LT130 compared with the Husqvarna YTH23V48.
Good Points :
- Reliable Briggs & Stratton engine.
- Tight turning capacity.
- Comfortable ride.
Areas for Improvement :
- Being a 4 wheel steer, it can be a little heavy to steer at low speeds, but that’s not an issue if you are on the move. Certainly the tightness of the turns more than makes up for this. Our top tip is not to try to turn the wheels when stationary.
Other things to be aware of :
- This is non-carb compliant and therefore not for sale in California.
- The rear bag and mulching kits are sold separately.
If you want to read some customer reviews, then click here.
We award the Snapper LT130 a review score of :
86 out of 100
To buy the Snapper LT130, or to read more information, then please click on the Amazon link below.
We are constantly producing more lawn mower reviews. Please enter your email address in the box on the right to be notified of our future reviews.